Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Elder WILL EM EEES That's How They Say Williams

This last week I cut my hair... this time I didn't have help from Tawny and Ace , just from a tired Brazilian.... I think I need to start paying the 2 reais for a "professional" wow, at least it's within the boundaries of missionary standards, that's all I need. But for some reason every time I look in the mirror I think of that movie "MARS ATTACKS" I'm sure by next week it'll pan out a little better if not I'll buzz it again.

I keep getting questions of what laundry is like here. To answer that, Picture a bucket of water... with a thing in the middle that spins and then the water drains and then you rinse your clothing in none soapy water then hang it up... everything is a little weird though... I don't feel like it's really clean, it smells almost fine, and my house has the BEST machine thing so I'm grateful.

Everyone in my house is getting fat... fast. I have been trying to tell them it is because of the plate size hamburgers they eat right before bed might have something to do with it. I am not a huge fan of the Um Burgers, that's how they say it here, so I don't eat them but I'm sick of hearing them complain of their fatness so instead of me waking up and jump roping on my own I wake everyone up and we go on a nice morning run. Yesterday WE were running and there is a lot of cobble stone / hills dirt and rocks. Well i was running down one of the paths and was looking behind me for a second talking to Elder Abrão and I went down tripped on a stone.... pretty funny I am fine I went down rolled a little bit and kept going I can't really explain exactly what happened but the point of the story is I fell...

The work in this area is going well I know a lot of people. I hope i get one more tranfer here, sorry for the lameness of this email. Next week will be better, but in the mean time my English is getting worse and my Portuguese still gets laughs but i understand great.

Tawny- Marilucy, Branca . I'm so excited thanks!

Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment