Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pretty Funny?

This last week has been great, Not only do I get to come home to a gigantic Moon every night, But, I'm not sick… I bet that sounds weird but I am so grateful I'm not sick. I don't understand why I'm not sick either. Everyone in my apartment has something wrong. One Elder has got the fevers, He can't sleep and he has to take cold showers throughout the night. And one has a cough. That is so terrible. One of those coughs that doesn't even sound like a cough at all, it sounds more like he is throwing up. That's gross sorry I said that, I'm not going to delete it though. I guess I shouldn't say this last week has been great, But I'm GREATful big time. I think they'll get better though I'm making them take vitamins everyday and We got some pure water.

We met some kids skateboarding a while ago, not kids actually, people my age, we met some PEOPLE skateboarding… if there are 2 things in this world that I'm good at, It's skateboarding and Halo. I hope that doesn't sound prideful, It's OK to brag about 2 useless things right?. Anyway, we got to talking with them and they asked if we knew how to skateboard. I know how to skateboard. I played a little game with them where one person does a trick and the other repeats it. (I really hope someone appreciates this story.) We played and It was so fun/hot in these clothes. I probably looked pretty funny in these clothes come to think of it. Well, they are coming to church. I don't want to brag anymore so I'm not going to say who won.

I really love this area and it's a good thing, I assume this will be the area I'll stay the longest out of my whole mission. I have a few funny videos and a lot of pictures I'll be sending home on that chip..

This last week we had testimony meeting and When I went to bare my testimony I made a joke. I got a few pity laughs, It went over about good as my so called "joke" I said in my farewell talk. You know the one where I read off all the things a missionary NEEDS to be and then said… "the only thing I have left to do is cut my hair." Was about as funny as that…

(Some fergie is playing in this Internet shack.)

I don't know if I have already mentioned this but everything of mine is changing colors, I'm pretty excited to see what it looks like when I get home. My pants, my bag, I think I remember talking about this already one time. So never mind about that. But I'm almost positive I haven't mentioned anything about how many stinking Jokes Have been played on me! Ha I deserve it, I have done my share of practical jokes. Countless times my chair has been pulled out from underneath me, they took a part from my bed so when I sat on it I fell through to the ground. Pretty funny. I don't know how many times I've been splashed with water. I guess I'm an easy target. I really love these guys though, we get along well. I'll be with them for another 2 months.

I am the only one who cleans anything around here. Picture how dirty my car was and times that by 26. nasty. And I'm the only one who thinks it's gross so I am the only one who cleans. Cleaning is good for me too though. I need to learn to be more organized.
Thanks for all the Emails.!
All my love Elder Williams

Lisa.... please? pretty funny! my my my. I'll try and have some funnier experiences for you so we can lose the pretty funny and you can just come right out and say Jesse. elder Williams, your stories are funny.
I love you, thanks for the updates, give ace a big hug and a kiss for me. don't forget to give easton my love too and as far a bolzon, that's what you are going to name him right? bolzon.
All the love a brother has for his sweet older sister.
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment