Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5, 2008

I hear we have a new President, how does everyone feel about that? It's nice that I at least caught wind we had a new President even before I checked my email this week, I'm not completely shut off from the world am I?
I have two of those swirly things in the back of my head, ( I know the word, but I don't know how to spell it... cow lick?) swirly is better. Anyway, 2 swirly's give you quite the headache in the morning when you are trying to decide what side to part your hair on.... how do I have two? The only other person with two on this planet is Easton.
Transfers are on Monday, I really hope I stay here for a bit longer, I'm loving it here, there are some sweet sweet people we are working with and last night, we met a guy who was just sitting by the church, actually this is kind of a cool story I'll give some detail... Last night we had an appointment to go to just something we had planned the night before, the person we made the appointment with didn't know we were going to pass by there. We were right next to the house of the investigator, but we both felt like tonight (which was last night) wasn't the night we should pass by the house of the investigators house. We felt like we should grab a new kid in the ward who just moved in and take him to the church to make some friends and know where the church is. Anyway we dropped him off at the church, introduced him to some of the other boys and as we were leaving we spotted a young man named Jose, We both thought he was a member already. He was sitting by the church by himself and we started talking with him, he has been going to church a lot and always comes to the activities. He is 19 and i asked him when he was baptized he said he had been going for a couple years now off and on to church but wasn't baptized yet. You got to be kidding me! Long story short he is getting baptized this weekend I haven't shared enough of these stories but I find that we are in the right place at the right time so much here.
All my love, Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment