Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Motorcycles?

This last week has been good, I am staying! For at least one more transfer. My Roommates told me I wouldn't be though because they know the transfers before everyone, they told me I was leaving. I could tell I wasn't though because they would've been way more sad… I clean, cook, make sure they take their medicine they will be in tears when I leave... just kidding, but we are all really close friends.
This next transfer is Elder AbrĂ£o's last transfer and Cunduta will go after that, I've been with Elder Cunduta the longest of them all. I'll miss him, and as for my comp. he is cool too we'll see what happens as for now I have six more weeks with these guys.
This last Sunday I was at church, like I am every Sunday, and I was saying to my companion how funny I thought It was they call on him to do everything… I can speak alright now but they know I'm still new so I'm usually just relaxing with the investigators we bring to church. Our church has air conditioning by the way, I love church. Anyway, about 1 minute after I finished telling him how funny I thought that was, a counselor of the Bishop came to me and asked me to speak… not so funny anymore, I guess its about time. I am pretty sure Heavenly Father was listening to my conversation and saw that I was becoming too relaxed. It went well, and it wasn't that threatening because I know everyone in the ward, and all the investigators. I even used the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, did I spell that right? My LDS mail doesn't have spell check, it's the word off of Mary Poppins , but Mostly just funny because I was rubbing it into Elder R. Marinho's face how church is so relaxing for me.
I'm learning a lot, working a lot, I am so good at waking up mom…. I have been meaning to tell you, I wake up to my watch alarm… that's a weak alarm. Especially compared to the green siren, that wouldn't even get me to budge, which is broken now by the way. Jason! The big day is approaching, I'd like to thank you for your example to me, I really appreciate all the help you gave to me. I wish you the best.

Tawny! Did you look at the date on the first Page or the last? I think I can send more right? I think your calculations are wrong or I sent it the slow way, there is a faster way I'm sure I can do one more. I can't believe you saw Cade! Hmmmm a little jealous that's so cool! I can't Imagine. I wish I would´ve been in the London England mission for the time period you were there. That's so nuts!

All my love Elder Williams

p.s mom, I have been meaning to ask you… what happened with my motorcycles?

No comments:

Post a Comment