Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Mother's Day For Reals...

I don't know if anybody noticed but i was super excited for the phone call last week, because I was thinking a week ahead. I thought last week as I was writing that email that mother's day was this passed Sunday, anyway, I have a number here I do not know the country code to Brazil, but the state code is (82) the phone I would like you to call is 33542349 ( yes phone numbers here have eight numbers.)
(82)33542349
Call around 3 o'clock in the afternoon it'll be six my time and if you don’t call I'll find a calling card and call mom's cell phone. Deal. I hope the timing will work out.

This last week has been really good, testimony meeting was maravilha, I think every member had something to say, even one of our investigators bore her testimony. And aside from the huge rain storm the chapel was full! The highest count since I've been here.

I have a question I heard of a flu and it sounds like it is pretty bad in México, I am on the lds site and they say the missionaries in the mtc will stay there until further notice but I see nothing about whats going on with the missionaries who are already there… I´m worried about two very good friends I have down there. I hope things are a ok.

Well I'm, ecstatic to speak with you all it'll pass faster than personal study. have a wonderful few days,
love elder Williams,

here is another number if the first doesn´t work, give the first a chance though.
(82)91323864
Kathy thanks so much for the email and filling me in, I really appreciate the support I am happy to hear the family is doing well
Tawny I don’t think you ever told me if you decided to take surfing for P.E. I love how casual it is there, yesterday you just went snorkeling with giant turtles, is there a law against touching the turtles? Breaking the law or not That’s so cool! Have another great week ! be safe.

The family while talking to Elder Williams that Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment