Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27, 2009

Family and Friends, the space bar here is driving me crazy, its all sticky and I have to manually lift it up. This Transfer is over, already, there is about 5 more days left.

This Saturday, A woman Named Aline who has 2 children, and is 24 and a single mom should be baptized, she has been an investigator that we've been working with ever since I was with Elder Da silva, Its been about 3 months.

I have come to the conclusion that missionaries are the most impatient people ever, that's actually not true. Me, for example, though I'm patient (and humble) I always want everyone's problems to be solved to the point where they are worthy for baptism in six weeks or less. Where that is very possible in a lot of the cases here in Brazil, sometimes it doesn’t work.

Aline has Been progressing slowly these last 3 months. So slowly that multiple Times my companions and I almost gave up on her, because we know there are people who are just ready to be baptized, and we don't want to let the people we are here for slip away. We've always been drawn back to her and both of us feel like she has something in store for her or her children. Well. 3 months isn't that long, but in missionary time it is, 3 months 8 times and I'm home. Aline is “finally” ready for baptism and desires it . I was astounded at my thinking that someone taking 3 months to enter the church is a long time. I don't really know how it is in other areas but heavenly Father knows me and I'm happy to be in a place where the people are so acceptive.

All my love elder Williams

This week Jose will get a wheel chair from the church. That'll be wonderful! Maura has to help him around because they can't afford a wheelchair, and if he is heavy for me imagine Grandma Maura. They don't know it's coming either, that'll be a good day.

Mom you aren’t letting Lauren drive… are you?. I can't picture her behind the wheel of a car. Don't send me a picture either.

Tawny , Pounders, careful. The waves are really cool how the break so closely to the shore. I didn't see turtles when I was there though. Lucky. There 20 pound frogs here though. Amphibians! are sea turtles reptiles or amphibians? I think they are reptiles ha yeah a frog is not even close. I'm sure they are reptiles actually that’s so cool though.
Tchou Tawny Eu espero que sua ultima semana LA em Hawaii é ou seja (Sei não Eu me esqueci se é ou seja é certa, que vergonha) maravilhosa. I think they both work

No comments:

Post a Comment