Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Olá

Family hello, I have a short Experience that I would love to share:

One of the men I taught with Elder DA Silva was recently baptized, under a month. This last week he grabbed me so I could show him how to pay tithing. When we taught him this lesson we knew this would be a hard commandment for him to keep, let me word that differently, from my perception I thought this would be a hard commandment for him to keep.

But no just like everything else he accepted it as fact. There wasn’t much in his envelope I was so happy to teach him how to pay tithing, he didn’t have much and that makes it harder it was honest and a stretch of faith, and he knows he’ll have the windows of heaven opened upon him. You’ll always get something in return for obeying the commandments.

Well I wasn’t transferred but elder DA silva was. I loved my time with him. My new companion’s name is Vasconcelos, He seems great, I'm excited to work with him. I'm sure I'll learn a lot. He is new but has a lot of good ideas which will help with this area.

I Like it here the ward is good the people are good they just need something to excite them and put the beautiful chapel we have to use. It’s the prettiest thing here in Benidita Bentes by the way. I don't have much more to share this week.
Take care

I'll be keeping Ty in my prayers, thanks for keeping me posted
Lauren Take it slow ok? Maybe you should wait till I get home to help.
All my love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment