Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alagoas Brazil

Hey yesterday I received two packages thanks so MUCH Mom Lauren, Kristen Tawny.
So I filmed a few reactions of the pop rocks pretty funny you guys will get a laugh out of it.

I believe a well lived week has passed, and ElderDaSilva and I are working hard to leave the area ready for the next transfer. Which will be on Monday. Transfers are intense, we’ll see what happens, as usual I'll be sure and keep the details coming. I actually don’t think I'm as descriptive as I should be. The thought just came to me though, even if I tell where I am or where I'm going the only good it will do is toss another name out there I don’t even know where I am or where half the cities are in the State of Alagoas… how many people know that I am in Alagoas, how many people have heard of the state Alagoas. However If I get transferred I'll be sure and write the unknown city name, and briefly describe my surroundings as usual. I do have a trivia question though.

How many states does the Maceió Brasil mission cover and, what are their names?

Nobody really has to answer that.
Yesterday was conference with President, It was really good. I know he has the keys for this mission and When we do exactly what he asks the mission progresses.
He taught us a lot about working with members, and showed us our strong points and what we need to do better. I'm grateful for my mission president, the sacrifice he is making so all of us can be organized and work in unison.

I hope all is well, I'm so thankful for the support you are all giving me. Have a great week!
Lauren! You are going to be 15! The next time I electronically communicate with you, Happy early birthday!
Let me know how things go for you Lauren. And Jessica, you might want to be careful letting Lauren take the wheel… I am nervous.
Tawny hey, address? Are handwritten letters possible.I would believe so. Thanks for the mail! I have written, I just don’t know where to send it. Nonetheless I am super excited for you wow and Mal you two be safe, keep me posted.

Much love
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment