Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009

Hey! It Finally happened, my life was sucked out from under me, I got transferred, moved to senior companion, and don't know what in the world I'm going to do. Can any one spell the word inadequate? Yeah. I'm the definition of that word right now. My new, new companion is Elder Da Silva, he is a great kid. He talks really fast and quietly and is extremely smart he is always happy, at least he as been happy for the day and a half I've spent with him… and he looks like the singer from queen. I am excited to work with him and I hope I can be a good example.
My new area is called gurguri, if you put some water in your mouth and gargle you'll get it right. It's really pretty. And it's huge. It's been a good week, it was hard to say goodbye to all the people in tabuleiro I stayed there for a long time, and a lot of the members were really close to me. I'm grateful for the time I had there.
Thanks for all the Emails. I'm sending home a disc of pictures and some of the funniest videos ever caught on tape.
I love you all
Elder Williams.
Tawny I sent that letter 14 days ago still hasn’t arrived? I hope it didn't go to new guinea or something. I am glad the show went well. Really, thanks for still confining in me I'm sorry.
love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment