Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009

Its got to be another quicky today. But I'd like to thank everyone for the supportful emails.
This last week has been so busy, I guess I made all of you think transfers have already happened but they haven't quite yet. next Monday I'll find out. we'll see what happens.
Teaching English weekly has really really been helping my in the Portuguese I think that the class is almost more for me than for the people learning.
I have just a little story. We baptized a young man Named Tiago, he lives in a house with nothing. and Monday when we visited him I noticed something about his prayers, never have I heard him ask for something for himself he is always blessing others. I can learn from his example . much love Elder Williams sorry so short...

No comments:

Post a Comment