Wednesday, January 21, 2009

oi

Sorry about my email last week, I wrote it all, and then my computer shut off and I was out of time, the Internet shacks here aren't too snazzy. It's alright though because last week I got to hear from you guys. I have a few things too say from last week I can't believe Lisa had a baby! goodness and his name is Tyson Hart Casper It's a keeper. I loved the pictures; I hope all is still going well. I'm sure mom is taking care of things.

So I really do have bad eye sight. The other night I was walking home, with my companion Elder Vaz, and we were walking fast because it was closing in on our hour. I don't know if I've mentioned but I'll mention it now there are a lot of puddles here that are run off from houses, needless to say it's not the kind you want to go puddle hopping in. I'd say these puddles probably cause more than have the deaths of small to medium sized animals in Tabuleiro. Anyway, usually there is a means provided to cross the puddle, stepping stones, a block of wood or just skip right over. The other night though the stepping stone was made out of cardboard and due to my bad eyesight I mistook the cardboard for a rock. I hopped and landed perfectly on the "stepping stone " and then sunk to my knees in nastiness ha and the only thing that came to mind to say was this is bad ... it was bad but it was funny too, and I'm clean now.

Things are going really well here next week is the last week for this transfer. I will be speaking next week in church on missionary work. I do need to brag about something, I think I have left about three more lunch givers in the relief society in this area I've been in for six months.
All my love Elder Williams

Tawny, I have to answer a few of your questions. Yes I do print emails when conditions are good, but a lot of times the places I go don't have a working printer. Brazil does opt out of daylight savings. Marilucy is doing swell. She nor Branca have been baptized but they will, I 'm certain she still is recovering from her surgery and will be baptized when she is all better, Branca loves the missionaries, refuses to be baptized just yet but I think she is going to wise up, I still see both of them all the time. I have written you letters about my comp. and yes I got mail from you! Two packages on Monday thanks so much ! I've got to go, love you , school sounds sweet thanks for emailing me really thanks so much! tchou i'm sending a letter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment