Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oi OI Oi

hmmmm I bet you are all wondering why my letter is so late today. well I'm wondering that same thing too Today has flown by and I don't have much time.... this last week we had a Christmas party, mission tour with Elder Sores, and a zone activity... It was a lot of fun. I have a lot to say but the lan house is closing! who closes a lan house at this hour? geeez I have to go anyway. I do want to say I sent of a package with a chip in it with a ton of photos so if you go to las vegas maybe ask a neighbor to pass by and grab the package. I got a lot of great emails. thanks so much!
I love you all next week will be better... I don't know what I'll do about the phone or when I'll be calling yet I'll give the info next week, All sounds well though thanks for the emails,
I want you all to know that I can honestly say I love being a missionary.

Tawny! you are home! I don't believe it . I'm glad you are safe though all the fog and delays. I was concerned yes

love Elder Williams
I got 2 packages Mom and Kristen and I loved them and I'll thank you guys more next week but know I got them.!

No comments:

Post a Comment