Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30, 2008

so this last week we went proselyting on Friday as you all know, and i bet you are just dying to find out how it went. Right? well here you go we were released in a different area this time, I felt a lot more confident in attempting to communicate with people, there was even one guy who spoke with us for about 10 minutes, gladly accepted the BOM and our message and even hugged me when i was done. but as we know there is opposition in all things, if there is a man that nice in Sao Paulo there has got to be another on the other end of the spectrum. i don't know if there has to be but there is, some old, seemingly kind, fellow was so eager to get his hands on o livro de Mormon that he didn't even have time to listen to the message. still cool though that he was interested enough to take one, he walked about 20 steps and threw it into the road. I know that's just a small taste of the rejection I'll be getting in the field, and they tell us not to worry about it but i worry, cause of you mom, on Sunday during church I began to think about that guy, and i felt so bad for him. I hope that someday, someone can touch him and soften his heart, or at least get him to stop ripping books out of peoples hands haha well that was the best and the worst of what happened on Friday everyone else was in between, it was such a good experience. I know the MTC like the back of my hand, I'm getting excited to get out of here on the 19th even though i have so much to learn still, that will be hard but so worth it.
Mom thanks for the email and all the support you show me I love you very much, don't worry about Lauren too much, she'll be fine tell brad I'm happy for his decision to follow his heart. Lauren thanks for your email, I can't go to your blog but thanks for telling me all about it, Ryan! good to hear from you, I'm glad all is well thanks for putting me at the top of your list. Tawny thanks thanks for the quick line i hope you are doing so good. I love and miss you all.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment