Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hey


I don't know how much time i have so this might be cut short and the computer is being weird. you asked about my companion. . .Elder Peck lets just say he is from the smallest town in Idaho, 13 kids in his graduating class and he hasn't had too much social contact. he is a good kid though i like him, but when you are with someone you aren't used to and the only thing you have in common is that you left on a mission the same day it can get hard but I'm sure it's hard for him to get along with me too, it's just kinda awkward sometimes because he doesn't ever get my jokes. Like for example, I'll say something like, "how about we skip class today and go out for a night on the town. . ." response, "i don't think we should do that elder." i don't know. I love him.

I'm learning a ton! everyday they just cram more and more into you. I went to the Campinas temple today, so pretty. The language is tough, I'm understanding it but there is quite a process to it, hmmm I was blessed with a really cool district though all the kids i came with said they met you at the airport mom, did you go a little crazy? I bet you did, but they were happy to meet you, elder plazier is in my district but he was only my flight companion, he is super funny once he opens up to you . I love the Brazilians, They are close talkers and always want to have a good time, i'll send some pictures. one of the boys in my room is from the amazon, he and his mom were just recently converted and they are working on the rest of his family.

well mom, i would absolutely love my i pod and those speakers and a charger. leave mine and Steven's music on it and if you could maybe give it to tawny and she could put some church music on there, and just leave anything else that's pretty on there ok? I love you all so much. sorry this is kinda short i got wasted on internet time but you are all in my prayers. thanks for all the support. thanks for the stories Lauren, I'm glad the wedding was wonderful. sorry i couldn't help move> the Christensen's were so sweet to help tell them I'm grateful. Dad i expect another letter, i love you. I'll fill you in more next week.
Elder Williams
ps these shirts aren't wrinkle free, and i really miss your cooking mom. as Linda would say peace love and chill

No comments:

Post a Comment