Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi There!

this last week we taught the first lesson in Portuguese in companionships to members of the church, just as practice, but it was a pretty big deal, and tough we did well though and it was another marker on how much we have learned and need to learn humbling yet uplifting i guess you could say. On Sunday I spoke about Knowledge I want to share a quote from it well from Dallin H. Oaks he is explaining how we can know the church is true. "while not capable of scientific proof, it is still important. The idea that all important knowledge is based on scientific evidence is simply untrue." I think that is rather enlightening I always have to have facts, to explain everything, but I am learning more and more each day that feelings are a way of KNOWING something I know i love my family, I know this church is true and I´m almost out of time that can be proven, bad example , but it´s true I have to head out. I love you mom I got your package the one with lotion and cornuts haha, Lauren I want to hear about the trek and your testimony will you write it out for me? Lisa the picture didn´t work keep trying and thanks for the email and your support tell ace that i say I'm just in Brazil, and easton give him a love for me. Tawny! i got your package too! thanks for the rings, what on earth! so nice I will give the ring to a good man, I'm so glad the trip was a bast fill me in on what exactly is going on! The mail strike is over you are right! so that's good so good so were the emails you can be expecting letters who do you think I am? . I love you all! I go proselyting this Friday again just so you know I will tell you what happens.
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment