Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009

Hey guys, I hope this last week has been good…
Things are going well, on Sunday one of the Elders finished his mission, he had been in Argentina (Steven, every time I meet an Elder going to B.A. I want to tell him to look out for you, I can’t though. I can tell them to listen for your name, that’ll never leave.) For 1 year and a half. He got sent home for whatever reason and reassigned to the RC to be mormon.org’n for 6 months. His Family came up and it was a nice reunion.
We also have received two new Elders in the past two weeks, whom I have not mentioned, Elder Boardman is not my companion anymore, I am back with just Elder Tucker. The small one. Gotta love him. The two new elders have stories that make anyone’s life seem easy. Elder Meza has been in the hospital for three months, because of a fall he had while running in the MTC on his 3rd day, He was assigned to go to Honduras But the fall was so bad they almost had to amputate His leg. His Parents Died some years ago, no one in his family is active anymore and he really has nothing to go back to. He will be lucky if they can rehabilitate his leg so that he can walk again.
Thither Elder has a lung Disease that one of his older siblings died from, and his sister just had a lung transplant for it. He says his case is much better than theirs; it is pretty intense he looks just fine He has to do all sorts of things to control it morning and night, about 45 minutes at a time. His grandpa lives in our ward. So, that’s pretty fun. I am with a great bunch. We’ll see what happens here in the next little bit. I love you all, Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment