Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MTC-CTM did you know it is backwards down here?

The center of training missionaries. hmmm Mom thanks for the email, you asked me about 26 different times how I'm doing, so good. I miss everyone one but I'm learning a ton! and i feel happy, it's trying, but so good for me. So Mom I am doing great, I can't believe i leave so soon,it's sorta like a fast version of high school here, I know this place so well, I'm excited to leave but it's kinda sad. But not too too sad you asked how i was eating and how the food is, well, I think i already told you but I miss your cooking so much, I love breakfast though i eat an apple, granola and some yogurt, and every other meal i eat something so no need to worry, my allergies are alright considering this is the most polluted city in the world,no need to worry, i think I've gained 5 pounds, i don't know exactly where it went but I'll keep you updated, a lot off kids are going bald here too, because of the pollution, stress, and lack of vitamins in the food and little exercise, which is alarming... i think i'll be fine though, and the air is clean in Maceio.

I'm great mom thanks for asking. did you ever send my i pod? there is no sign of it, bummer bummer bummer that's ok though. you said you were sending a package to the mission home could you place some of those instant breakfast drinks in it, and some more vitamins.
This last week i didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just studying and that is about it. but i go proselyting for the last time on Friday not the last but the last while at the CTM. I'll let you know how that goes! Dad thanks for the advise, lauren your letters make me smile i love you very much, Mom thanks for everything. Ryan, there is a kid here just like Tanner Trounce, so funny i like him.Tawny! thanks for the email! I hope all is well, you are flying through school way to go. love you all thanks for the support
ps Aunt Linda sent this to me telling me how close my mission was to being over, I thought it was so funny.

It goes like this-

MTC time is double because you have to work so hard and learn the language, so it is already December, but you can't count December because it is Christmas, well then you have the New Year which is a week and then it is Valentines Day, St Pats Day and then Easter -so that is really a month put together. spring is sooo fast that it is really a week and then you have summer- which is July so you will have been out a year in another two weeks--
so Funny tell the Allen's hi for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment